Contour Made Easy- A Step by Step Guide
Want to learn how to enhance your facial features?
Easy with our cream contour kit! The Original Palette is the answer with its 6 sunny, warmer tones.
Think of your face in triangles- some are light and some are shade.
Determine whether you are a fair, medium or dark skintone. Choose your shade based on this.
Use the lighter 3 shades from our cream contour kit to highlight:
Take our 01 Sculpting Brush
1. Draw a triangle upwards from the bridge of the nose to the centre of your forehead.
2. Draw a triangle under each eye, as light as possible to cover any dark circles.
3. Draw a small triangle in your cupids bow to create a plump lipline.
4. Highlight the chin by drawing a triangle from the centre of your lower lip to the centre of your chin.
5. Finish with a line down the centre of your nose.
The areas that are left in the cream contour kit are the areas in the shade- now you need to chisel your face and give the illusion of slimmer features.
Use the darker 3 shades (the right triangle in the palette) to achieve this:
5. Draw a straight line along each temple.
6. Draw 2 lines down each side of the nose.
7. Draw 2 lines under each cheek bone.
8. Finally draw 2 lines across each side of your jaw.
Using our Beauty Blender seamlessly blend these areas to achieve the perfect, flawless contour. Shop our Original Large Palette for £42.00 or our smaller cream contour kit Contour Compact for £28.00.
- Charlotte Miskell